- Student driven
- Aligned in support of diversity, inclusiveness, community engagement and the learning process
- New, innovative and creative
- Supports the creation of new partnerships/ collaborations between students, the McMaster Students Union (MSU), Student Affairs and the internal and external community working together in the common interest of students
- Aligned with the University’s values and mission in terms of internationalization, the student experience and community engagement
- Builds capacity and provides enhanced services
- Considers environmental impact (sustainability)
Note: Projects that are considered a part of core services will not be considered.