The Student Life Enhancement Fund provides seed capital and financial support for student-run and University -based service providers to expand their programming, infrastructure and/or operations.
- Student driven.
- Aligned in support of diversity, inclusiveness, community engagement, and the learning process
- New, innovative and creative
- Supports the creation of new partnerships/ collaborations between students, the MSU, Student Affairs and the internal and external community working together in the common interest of students
- Aligned with the University’s values and mission in terms of internationalization, the student experience, and community engagement
- Builds capacity and provides enhanced services
- Considers environmental impact (sustainability)
- Projects that are considered a part of core services will not be considered